WE WILL BE SOON ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!
Choose a category and then name your file as seen in this example:
BECAfest 2017 Award Categories:
 Fiction: Narrative or Non-Narrative, Experimental, etc.
 Non- Fiction: Magazine Show, Documentary, Long-Form Report, etc.
 Commercial/PSA: Usually 30 or 60 seconds.
 News or Sports Package: Short-Form & usually part of a longer show.
 Talent: Featuring one or more performers. Please specify the performer(s)
 Sound for Picture: Sound Design for video, film, or TV.
 Music Production: Recording/Mixing of a musical composition.
 Experimental: such as Sound Art or a non-musical piece.
 Radio Show: Feature, Documentary, etc.
 News or Sports Program: A radio program that features news or sports.
 Commercial/PSA: Spot, PSA, etc. Usually 30 or 60 seconds.
 Fiction: Original script written for TV, Radio, or Web.
 Non-Fiction: Original non-fiction script written for TV, Radio, or Web.
No submissions. A select faculty team will choose an overlooked nominee for the award.
*GENERAL SUBMISSION RULES*
- – Submissions must be created within the context of a class.
- – Submissions may be from up to one year ago (Spring 2016).
- – You may submit as many projects as you wish.
- – Projects may be submitted in more than one category, but for each category it must be submitted by a different person.
- – Projects may be disqualified if they are submitted in the wrong category, wrong file format, length, or file size.
- – Late submission will not be accepted.