WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING SUBMISSIONS.
THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS BY 11:59 PM MONDAY, APRIL 29TH.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION!
SEE SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS & CATEGORIES BELOW
*GENERAL SUBMISSION RULES*
- Submissions must be created within the context of a class.
- Submissions must have been created within the past year (Sp 18 – Sp 19).
- Students may submit a maximum of one project per category.
- No multiple submissions of the same project across multiple categories.
- Different sections of the same show may be submitted in different categories, if appropriate.
- List all appropriate project participants on the form
- Only one submission is allowed per group. Choose one student to submit the work on behalf of the group.
- Material within a project must be original. A small percentage of other footage is acceptable (as in a package piece)
- Late submissions will not be accepted.
- Excecutive Producer reserves the right to disqualify, move, or edit any submisisons.
- Executive Producer reserves the right to all final decsions regarding awards.
- Projects may be disqualified if they are:
- In the wrong category.
- Wrong file format, length, or size.
- Submitted late.
BECAfest 2019 Award Categories:
 Fiction: Narrative or Non-Narrative, Experimental, etc.
 Non- Fiction: Magazine Show, Documentary, Long-Form Report, etc.
 Commercial/PSA: Usually 30 or 60 seconds.
 News or Sports Package: Short-Form & usually part of a longer show.
 Talent: Featuring one or more performers. Please specify the performer(s)
 Sound for Picture: Sound Design for video, film, or TV.
 Music Production: Recording/Mixing of a musical composition.
 Experimental: such as Sound Art or a non-musical piece.
 Radio Show: Regular, ongoing show or special feature, documentary, etc.
 News or Sports Program: A radio program that features news or sports.
 Commercial/PSA: Spot, PSA, etc. Usually 30 or 60 seconds.
 Fiction: Original script written for TV, Radio, or Web.
 Non-Fiction: Original non-fiction script written for TV, Radio, or Web.
No submissions. A select faculty team will choose an overlooked nominee for the award.